This is pretty much perpetually under construction (last update: January 2018). My Google Scholar page is probably a better place to see recent stuff.
- QuaRel: A Dataset and Models for Answering Questions about Qualitative Relationships
- AllenNLP: A Deep Semantic Natural Language Processing Platform
- Deep contextualized word representations
- Structured Alignment Networks for Matching Sentences
- Simple and Effective Multi-Paragraph Reading Comprehension
- Crowdsourcing Multiple Choice Science Questions
- Neural Semantic Parsing with Type Constraints for Semi-Structured Tables
- Open-Vocabulary Semantic Parsing with both Distributional Statistics and Formal Knowledge.
- Never Ending Learning
- Efficient and Expressive Knowledge Base Completion Using Subgraph Feature Extraction.
- Translation Invariant Word Embeddings
- Incorporating Vector Space Similarity in Random Walk Inference over Knowledge Bases
- Combining Vector Space Embeddings with Symbolic Logical Inference over Open-Domain Text
- Improving Learning and Inference in a Large Knowledge-Base using Latent Syntactic Cues
- A speculative approach to parallelization in particle swarm optimization
- Speculative Evaluation in Particle Swarm Optimization
- An exploration of topologies and communication in large particle swarms